Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Multiple Locations, US United States
|| Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services
Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program|
Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today's complex environment.
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today's global markets. Our industry and product teams include: Consumer & Retail, Corporate Finance Advisory, Diversified Industries, Energy, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Investment Grade Finance, Latin America Advisory, Leveraged Finance, Media & Communications, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Finance, Real Estate Gaming & Lodging, Regional Investment Banking, and Technology.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training in New York, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job (for juniors) or internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
You'll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
Locations and groups you may join:
- New York City: All groups (including Latin America Advisory, and Regional Investment Banking)
- Chicago: Diversified Industries
- Dallas: Consumer & Retail
- Houston: Energy (Oil & Gas)
- San Francisco: Equity Capital Markets, Healthcare, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Expected graduation date of December 2020 – Spring 2022
- Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
After you click 'Apply', the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application.
Once you have submitted your application, you'll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It's an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Please visit our employer showcase!