Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Multiple Locations, US United States
|| Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services
Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program|
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have a role for you. Spend your summer with our industry experts learning what it takes to offer first-class service for a leading client franchise.
Join a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions. With locations in over 35 cities across the U.S., you'll work with product specialists on an investment solutions team or with a team of client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout this program, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off in New York, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams. Top performers may receive a full-time (for juniors) or returning summer internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
- Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
- Partner with client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts to help recommend investment and wealth management solutions that protect, manage and grow our clients' portfolios
- Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
- Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
If you're highly-driven and enjoy working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you. Key skills include:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
- Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Expected graduation date of December 2020 – Spring 2021
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
After you click ‘Apply’, the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application.
Once you have submitted your application, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Please visit our employer showcase!