Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Multiple Locations, US United States
|| Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services
Internal Audit Analyst Program - Business Track - Summer Internship Opportunity|
We're looking for talented individuals to work alongside our Internal Audit professionals who assess the internal control processes that drive our global business —identifying areas of improvement to help safeguard the firm. We work with regulators, business leaders and others to make sure we're doing this in the most effective manner.
Our work begins with building an understanding of the business processes, risks and related controls, depicting our knowledge through various visuals such as process flows then testing the effectiveness of those controls and presenting the results of our tests to management.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our 10-week program starts with comprehensive training to introduce you to our firm, our practices and our culture. After training, you will join one of our line of business (Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking and Corporate and Investment Bank) or Corporate Audit teams where you will have the opportunity to make an impact in:
- Identifying and analyzing risks in our businesses and evaluating the controls established to mitigate those risks
- Testing controls by reviewing documents, observing the teams and meeting with management
- Providing management with feedback regarding the effectiveness of the controls
At the end of the summer, top performers may receive a full-time job offer.
Locations you can join:
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- New York Metro
- Plano, TX
- Wilmington, DE
If you are a passionate, curious individual who is enthusiastic about evaluating the effectiveness of controls across different areas of global business and operations, this role is for you. This role is a pipeline to our full time Internal Audit Program, which is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you require immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the requirements of this internship role.
Key attributes and qualifications include:
- A well-rounded academic background – preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S., or 5th year M.A. or M.S., with an expected graduation date of December 2020 and June 2021
- All majors considered; Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Information Systems (CIS) focused majors are a plus
- Bring exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage time, prioritize and know when to seek help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
After you click "Apply", the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application form. Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It is an additional objective data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. This should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled. JPMorgan Chase embraces diversity and we are committed to offering equal opportunities to you throughout our application process. If necessary, accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request and will not negatively impact your candidacy.
Please visit our employer showcase!