Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Multiple Locations, US United States
|| Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services
Chase Leadership Development Program Summer Analyst|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (“JPMC”) is once again the #1 financial services employer in the U.S. and has moved to be one of the “Top 10” employers in the world. We are proud to be recognized for our values and look forward to expanding them with your help.
- #1 on Fortune's Change the World list
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
- Best Companies for Multicultural Women
- Top 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles
- Top 50 Employer of the year for People with Disabilities
Chase Bank (“Chase”) is the Consumer & Community Banking business within JPMorgan Chase & Co. that provides a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, home lending, auto financing, investment planning, small business loans and payment processing.
With a large emphasis on digital banking, financial fitness, innovation and leadership, analytics and strategy, here is a snapshot of where we rank today:
- #1 Credit card issuer in the U.S.
- #1 Most visited online banking portal
- #1 Mobile banking app
- #1 Amongst Millennials for checking, savings and credit cards
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by individuals like you. We offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training and exciting experiences and access across our businesses. Our collaborative culture is designed to support YOUR success — wherever it takes you.
The Chase Leadership Development Summer Analyst Program (“CLDP”) is a vigorous 10-week introduction to our Full-time program. The summer is centered on providing a comprehensive look of Chase, with our Summer Analysts focused on matters that are value-add to our business and have a real-life impact on our customers.
Both our Summer and Full-time Programs are designed to deepen your knowledge of Chase through exposure to our business units:
- Business Banking
- Card Services
- Consumer Banking
- Home Lending
- Marketing and Communications
- Merchant Services
- Oversight and Controls
- Risk Management
CLDP Summer Analysts projects may include:
- Utilizing data analytics to measure operational effectiveness, support risk/reward related business decisions, as well as assess and forecast profit;
- Developing business cases for new and innovative digital features and/or functionality;
- Project management efforts for high visibility of our brands, inclusive of marketing & media initiatives;
- Evaluating and quantifying business strategies in line with regulatory controls; and
- Strategizing marketing initiatives, loss and performance metrics for the various Chase products and services.
As a CLDP Summer Analyst you will have access to training opportunities structured to enhance your business acumen while further developing your professional and technical skills.
You will also be provided with a strong support network consisting of a dedicated program manager, mentors and senior leaders who are sincerely invested in your success during your internship. Our goal is to ensure you have all tools necessary to take advantage of the robust opportunities at hand, resulting in a great summer experience.
Frequent manager feedback, coaching and peer mentoring sessions aimed at celebrating YOUR personal brand will allow you to build your network in an effective manner. Successful completion of CLDP Summer Analyst Program may result in an offer of employment into our CLDP Full-time (2-year rotational) program.
“The Chase Leadership Development Program will provide you with a diverse skillset working across different businesses, as you gain a deep understanding of how we operate as a company and serve our customers. You will network with senior employees and interact with fellow Analysts. Everyone is willing to help you jump start and grow your career.”
– Natalie, Analyst
“In CLDP you’ll present your ideas to colleagues and senior leaders, interacting with so many different teams and businesses and learning so much about the firm during your internship. Working in Risk Management offers you with the opportunity to shape the customer experience here at Chase.”
– Miles, Summer Analyst
We're looking for highly motivated team players to be future leaders of our business!
- Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Pursuing a B.A., or B.S. degree with expected graduation of December 2020 or May 2021
- All majors considered!
- Coursework in Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Physics a plus for Risk Management roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and communication skills – We encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work because being well-rounded matters!
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills – We love to solve problems, so be ready to share solutions!
- Proactive, responsive team players who can thrive in a dynamic and changing collaborative environment
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
- Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the U.S.
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
Join our world-class team by submitting your application through the careers website and through your campus career center's website, if required.
After you click 'Apply' the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete out application.
Once you have submitted you application you'll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It's an additional objective data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results from this specific application without having to replay the games.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, background and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Application: Deadline: November 1st, 2019 @ 11:59pm EST
Interviews: Rolling until December 2019
Internship: 10 weeks starting in early June 2020
Please visit our employer showcase!